Seeds and Oaks Associates
Our company Seeds and Oaks Associates is looking for a Market Developer to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals in Ekwulobia and environs, Anambra State.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Generating leads and follow-ups.
- Route Planning
- Retail coverage expansion
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets across categories.
- Preparing daily\weekly reports.
- Understanding and executing company promotion activities.
- New product penetration
- Daily account reconciliation of customer accounts and self.
- Credit management.
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE/OND/NCE in any discipline
- Experience in Direct Sales especially in FMCG or Telecoms
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external customers
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of the Ekwulobia Aguata LGA market
Preferred candidate location: Ekwulobia, Aguata LGA, Anambra State
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 ( Salary 40,000 plus incentive 20,000)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.