We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager to lead our clothing brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our brand operations, from sales and marketing to production and distribution. The Manager will be expected to develop and implement strategies that will increase brand visibility.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies to increase brand awareness and revenue
- Oversee the production of clothing and accessories, ensuring timely delivery and quality control
- Manage the distribution and logistics of clothing products to retail stores and online channels
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and adjust strategies as needed
- Manage the budget and financial operations of the brand
- Build and maintain relationships with retail partners and vendors
- Manage and motivate a team of designers, sales representatives, and administrative staff
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards in all operations
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience in a management role within the clothing industry
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing and executing successful marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage a team and build strong working relationships
- Knowledge of industry trends and customer preferences
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Strong financial acumen and budget management skills
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.