We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
Our client is a leading player in trade distribution in Nigeria and West Africa with over 40 years of successful operation partnering with global brands in the distribution of consumer goods in foods, perfumes, cosmetics, etc. Overwhelming demands and acceptance have led to the need to fill strategic positions in various locations in Nigeria.
- Responsible for achieving customer objectives, Key Performance Indicators, and targets by implementing strategies and tactics while managing customers in a manner that will achieve profitable long-term growth.
- Reports to the Head Commercial.
- Sell to accounts in assigned trade channel(s)
- Drive brand success via leadership selling against trade channels and actively supporting the selling efforts of sales reps, district managers, and key account specialists within the wholesaler.
- Lead all parts of the sales process including targeting appropriate accounts, lead selling, education, and positioning brands for success within the account.
- Proficiency in budgetary management and evaluation.
- Monitor field implementation and execution of programs within assigned accounts to ensure product pricing and promotion.
- Regularly interact with field management to update programming and brand priorities, brand standards, and best practices leading to successful execution in the market.
- Provide detailed tracking reports of wholesaler performance against agreed-to-supplier objectives.
- Develop key account relationships that deliver measurable results.
- Work with key assigned teams to deliver monthly goals (work-withs, product training samples, etc.).
- Create, coordinate, and attend on-site promotional functions at established customer accounts (e.g., winemaker dinners, product launches, and tastings).
- Perform other
job-related duties as assigned.
- HND/BSc in business administration, economics, or any related discipline
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years of industry-related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality, or supplier community
- Candidate must be within 27 to 35 years.
- Proven track record in effectively managing accounts, sales, agency partnerships, and collaborations to drive trade marketing success.
- In-depth understanding of the sales/distribution channels, including retail and on-premises (bars and hotels), enabling strategic and targeted trade marketing initiatives.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills to ensure timely execution of sales campaigns and activities.
- Advanced stakeholder management proficiency, building and nurturing relationships with distribution partners at all levels.
- Familiarity with logistics coordination within the trade industry, ensuring efficient delivery and distribution of sales materials.
- Proficiency in utilizing MS Office tools for data analysis, reporting, and effective communication within the sales context.
- Exceptional sales abilities to create impactful sales materials tailored for distribution audiences.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.