Earlybrite, an Edtech Company focused on providing on-demand tech related extracurricular activities for kids and teens (5-18) is looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Sales/Marketing Executive to take charge of customer engagement and acquisition.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Present our brand as marketable as possible
- Actively seek out and engage with prospective customers through various channels and networking events.
- Perform a thorough analysis of our existing and potential customers to understand their needs and tailor solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure future sales and customer satisfaction.
- Reach out to customer leads through effective strategies.
- Manage complaints to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Achieve or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas by implementing effective sales strategies.
- Collaborate with other team members and ensure coordinated and results-driven sales efforts.
- Analyze the market potential and track sales and status reports to identify trends and opportunities.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, trends, and promotional strategies.
- Continuously improve sales techniques and approaches based on feedback and results.
- A bachelor's degree in Sales, business, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven track record of at least 2 years in Sales
- Strong knowledge of effective sales techniques and strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and target-driven, with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Openness to feedback and ability to manage customer relationships effectively.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.