The holder of this role is expected to drive the strategic marketing of the Organization's health insurance products to small, medium, and large corporate organizations and the micro, small, and medium enterprises /different groups / associations of operators in the informal sector of the economy within Lagos and Ogun states with the end-point of ensuring business growth and profitability. He/she will also coordinate or oversee the operations of other staff in the branch
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Strategically drive the marketing activities of the Company to grow the volume of our business in Lagos which can extend to Ogun State based on the closeness of the two states. This responsibility is target-driven and the holder must be a goal-getter.
- Strategic marketing should focus on the Organized Private Sector with attention on big organizations with branches across the nation. The same marketing approach should be deployed toward the operators in the informal sector as the bulk of Nigerians are in this sector.
- Manage and ensure the sustenance of good relationships with the existing clients of the company.
- Should be committed loyal and determined to achieve and exceed set sales targets for the company.
- Should be willing and always ready to lead the team in Lagos to interface and interact with the NHIA health care facilities that are working with the company.
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities.
- Provide strategic leadership in office administration at the branch.
- Be the first point of contact with business prospects/clients within the states.
- Analyze business developments and monitor market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market the company’s health plans or services.
- Negotiate contract premiums with potential clients.
- Ensure all reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. are prepared accurately and submitted as and when due.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in sales, marketing, business administration, actuarial science or other related disciplines
- Between 5-7 years experience in marketing, preferably in healthcare services
- Good knowledge of Business Concepts and Risk Management in Health Insurance with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of continuous exposure to business management/risk management and marketing experience.
- Proven ability to effectively execute streamlined marketing activities
- Ability to analyze and understand marketing data and develop strategies from insights generated
- Proficient in English and the dominant provincial language within the states/region
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize in complex situations
- Ability to deliver client-focused and tailor-made healthcare solutions for businesses and individuals with the aim of creating long-lasting business relationships
- Good knowledge of Health Insurance / Managed Care or Health Care Financing Business.
- Must be target-driven and result-oriented with track records of verifiable achievement
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create and handle PowerPoint presentations excellently.
- Must be teachable and willing to relearn and de-learn as fast as possible.
Location: Lagos and Ogun
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.