Our aim is to attract and build capability among young professionals who are aspiring to develop their career in sales. The role primarily ensures availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability and implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g., EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third-party contractors within the territory
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable educational institution.
- 0-2 years of experience (sales preferably)
- Maximum Age - 26 years old
- Candidate must be willing to work across Nigeria Interest in data analysis
- Strong communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management
- Organizational awareness
- IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
- Creative and critical thinking
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.