Field Marketer/Sales Personnel
Vintage by Naomie Luxury Spa
A luxury spa and wellness company situated in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, is currently seeking a smart, talented and experienced individual to fill the position of Field and Marketer/Sales Personnel. This is a part-time role. If you are passionate about sales and marketing, have a keen eye for detail, and can work independently, then we would love to hear from you.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies to drive growth and profitability for the company.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the customer base and revenue streams.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement promotional campaigns and events.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Conduct market research to stay informed of industry trends and competition.
- Familiar with social media
- Conduct regular sales visits to customers and prospects to build relationships and close deals.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate above 30 years of age
- 5 - 10 years of relevant working experience
- Minimum academic qualification of a graduate degree in a related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media management
- Ability to work independently and meet sales targets.
- Knowledge of the luxury spa and wellness industry is an added advantage.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Remuneration: Basic Salary including (working on commission and percentage)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.