We are looking to hire a suitable candidate responsible for providing professional and high-level administrative support to the CEO and teams reporting to him by performing a wide variety of responsible, analytical, and administrative duties to ensure cross-organizational coherence and effectiveness.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage executive schedule and act as a liaison for the executive team
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Manage tender document administration
- Review and liaise with the legal team on all legal issues
- Handle confidential information; organize and maintain files
- Manage the information flow to the CEO– this will involve gathering and distributing information to the business and various stakeholders, acting as the first point of contact for internal and external requests
- Demonstrate business acumen and critical/creative thinking to anticipate internal and external stakeholder needs and requests
- Manage the CEO’s work schedule/diary including calendar and emails
- Coordinate meetings and organize corporate/executive events
- Making and booking travel arrangements nationally and internationally
- Conduct general administrative duties such as mailing, scanning, correspondence, meeting minutes, conducting and responding to calls, in addition to managing confidential materials
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong creative and analytical thinking.
- Administrative and Organizational Skills.
- Information Management Skills
- Highly motivated, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic professional with strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Ability to accurately handle a high volume of tasks and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
Educational Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Excel, and Word, in addition to corporate-level enterprise tools, such as Smart sheet.
Method of Application
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.