About the role
Careerbuddy is looking to hire for the role of an Enterprise Sales Executive for a partner who is a fashion and retail conglomerate. You will be responsible for securing large-scale business deals and partnerships to drive revenue and growth.
What will you do?
- Utilize your extensive network and market knowledge to identify potential business opportunities that align with company's goals.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and industry professionals in target markets.
- Leverage your network to generate leads and referrals.
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline by proactively reaching out to prospects, conducting meetings, and delivering compelling presentations that highlight the value of our products/services.
- Work closely with internal teams, including marketing, product development, and operations, to align sales development efforts with overall company objectives.
How important are you to the bottom line?
Your role significantly impacts growth, revenue generation, and market positioning. You are instrumental in identifying and pursuing new opportunities, forming strategic partnerships and driving innovation.
Biggest problem solving duties on the job?
The biggest problem-solving here is identifying and addressing market/customer challenges and competitive pressures to ensure sustained growth and market leadership.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in sales, business development or a related role with a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Be familiar with CRM software and sales tools.
- Have an extensive network of contacts within the industry and nbsp;
- Have a strong sales acumen with the ability to identify client needs, present solutions effectively, negotiate deals, and close sales.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
What do you stand to gain?
Opportunities for career advancement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.