The suitable candidate will help our client in the financial services sector to generate more sales by onboarding new clients/customers in terms of deposit, investments and sales of bonds
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Actively seek out new liability-generating opportunities through cold calling, networking, and sourcing referrals.
- Develop and expand the treasury marketing volume by presenting strategies/ideas tailored to all or specific customer needs
- Provide financial advice to clients and the most suitable investment options that help them achieve their financial goals.
- Stay abreast of the activities of the competition and aim to always strengthen the Company’s competitive advantage.
- Update customers on changes in rates and encourage customers to take advantage of the Company’s offerings/promotions towards fulfilling their financial goals.
- Stay abreast of trends in digital financial products and highlight developments that may be of benefit to the Company.
- Gather and contribute market intelligence that will aid the enhancement of the Company’s products and services.
- Conduct frequent engagement with clients to determine the level of satisfaction with the Company’s products and services and obtain recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain total awareness of the Company’s investment policies and ensure all prospective sales conform to policy.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory laws and rules that impact the conduct of the Company’s business.
- Participate in monthly performance reviews and present your own results and accomplishments.
- Any other duties as may be required by the company’s management
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing, and any other related course
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Strong communication and presenting skills.
- A confident personality with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High computer literacy.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Assertive, persuasive, and self-driven.
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.