This position is responsible for planning & carrying out all sales activities for different classes of customers, working to find new sales leads for existing & new produce/products. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, maintaining positive relationships, and managing the quality of product & service delivery; ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Sell the company products and product offerings to customers; Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Encourage customer referrals, and feedback & foster great relationships
- Work to find new sales leads, through business directories and client referrals.
- Develop and maintain a customer database that groups customers into different levels and types.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Record short videos/skits to reach out to online sales target
- Manage and provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Maintain and present a positive, polite, friendly, engaging, professional, and empathetic attitude toward customers at all times
- Manage, collate and arrange the distribution of customers’ orders appropriately, accordingly.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Prepare Sales action plans and strategies.
- Schedule sales activities.
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Prepare and deliver presentations on company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Develop sales proposals, and draft and present sales contracts where necessary.
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports. Preparing weekly and monthly reports as required by the Accounts unit.
- Develop a system of warm & cold calling to new and existing clients.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products & services.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Present, promote, and sell company products using solid arguments to retain and enlist existing and prospective customers, respectively
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Ensure that the Outlet/sales space is properly arranged & clean.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in any discipline
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.