- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails, chats or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Minimum of 0-3 years relevant work experience
Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry.
Minimum of OND in any related course.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021. Applicant should reside on the mainland.