Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage online Social Media account
- Posting of daily scriptural encouragement write-up.
- Responding to sales inquiries
- Posting of New Stock online
- Managing of Instagram account for a new business line
- Generating new leads into Instagram account for Main and Sub IG acct
- Manage the Social responsibility segment of the business
- Contacting institutions and private bodies per monthly commitment of providing support for the sponsored charity.
- Organizing and facilitating the monthly visit to the sponsored charity
- Generating ideas for inclusion of sponsored charity within Social Media communication
- Management of Stock
- Daily stock inventory counting and record-keeping.
- Communication with vendors on stock levels and production output.
- Packaging and Logistics
- Preparing packages on orders for shipment and or logistics move
- Coordinating logistics movement with logistics officer
- Managing cost on logistics on shipment and logistic spend
- Customer Service Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Sourcing for new distribution channels.
- Representing business line during Fairs and product shows.
- Promoting business within the marketplace to generate sales on social media (Facebook, IG, Twitter, etc.)
- Conducting market research on new sales lead and trending business within the T-shirt and cotton wear apparel lines.
- The candidate should have a good command of the English language, excellent in writing and
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- The candidate will need to be presentable in regards to cleanliness and a personal sense of fashion.
- This role requires someone with a can-do attitude, fun, ready to learn and grow within Sales & Marketing, and within social media management.
- Huge potential to grow with the business as it expands and grows. If the above, is you and you want a fun and simple working environment.
- Apply and let’s meet you. Job is located within Lekki Phase
Monthly Salary: NGN 70,000 - 90, 000 depending on qualifications Monthly Bonus opportunity based on performance and meeting business objectives.
Working hours: 8.00 am – 6:00 pm (Flexible and shift schedule) and 2 Saturdays in a month (8:00 am to 2 pm)