· Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
· Inspire continued business from clients.
· Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
· Liaise with different departments about client queries.
· Develop surveys and capture client information.
· Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems where applicable
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Send out and keep track of proposals, quotations and supplies.
· Perform other administrative functions
· Minimum Qualification: Business Degree or related qualification.
· Experience Length: minimum of 2 years in a similar role
· Strong communication skills. (verbal and written)
· Computer literacy, especially excel
· Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
· Must be Reliable and self-motivated.
· Ability to write business letters without supervision.