We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- In charge of all contracts manufacturing agreements, retail customers, and sourcing for potential new customers for the business.
- Must market all company product lines and must ensure follow-ups and eventual purchases.
- Ensuring all agreements signed by JCL with all contract clients are adhered to, including ensuring all site visits are conducted with the utmost professionalism.
- To interact with store managers and various departments of all contract clients, and retail clients ensuring a cordial relationship is maintained.
- Must call up all stores on a weekly basis to plan for weekly dispatch of food packaging and non-food products.
- To visit all local stores at least once a fortnight, and all outer stores as stipulated.
- Prepare weekly reports of store liaisons, visits, and quarterly reports for the outer states visits.
- Ensure monthly stock withdrawal reports are compiled and submitted as required.
- Ensure any JCL off-site warehouse is visited on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all store cards are maintained, updated, and reconciled. Or online loggings as required
- Ensure all stock withdrawals, invoices are logged as appropriate on Xero.
- Ensure all stock counts are done appropriately and on time.
- Ensure you support all duties relating to new product development, launch, and store allocations. Ensuring appropriate follow-up on the new products.
- Handle all customer complaints, ensure complaints are addressed within 24hrs of the complaint, and all issues are adequately logged
- To maintain contractor files, receivable receipts, bank receipts, fumigations file, expenses files, and all notice board communication.
- Weekly rotational supervision on withdrawals and loading.
- Weekly rotation of late shift supervision
- Supervision of container offloads and all paperwork and files that need to be updated
- Supervised contractors, and suppliers' tenders.
- Supervision of all client site merchandisers
- Any other assignments as requested by the Managing Director.
- Ensure good records are maintained on all files
- Recording transactions
- Identifying new market leads and following up.
- Conducting customer education
- Working closely with the social media personnel and ensuring you are abreast with beneficial postings and general social media presence.
- Weekly updates on social media marketing and promotions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (specifically, Word + Excel)
- Ability to manage information flows and dissemination on a need-to-know basis
- Ability to learn and master quickly, new + unfamiliar software platforms
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed-on deadlines
- Ability to work with data to provide useful reports and information
- Ability to deliver key information with clarity, confidence, and poise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of CRM processes is encouraged
Work Hours: 9 am - 6 pm (you may be required to work late when the job requires and to work on Saturdays occasionally)
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.