Corporate Sales Executive
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Our client is a frontline Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) that provides quality and affordable managed care services to various classes of people in society irrespective of socioeconomic status and location. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Forecast, establish, and execute sales goals, maximize sales revenue, and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Generate and qualify business leads.
- Plan and implement effective management of marketing, target driven/result-oriented, and promotional activities of the company.
- Ensure effective coverage of the entire region by demarcating appropriate sales territories to the sales team and achieving optimum sales results.
- Manage sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, competition analysis, and customer feedback analysis.
- Manage, coach, train, develop, and drive sales team members in the location(s) i.e both sales team and agents to achieve optimum sales results.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree from a reputable Higher institution in any discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years of cognate experience in the Health Insurance industry i.e HMO with expertise in managing medium to large teams, Life insurance of complex sales services in business to business(b2b) setting.
- Understanding of Territory Management and Business Development.
- Active Listening
- Physical presentation/Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Expression.
- Oral Comprehension
- Written Comprehension
- Customer and Personal Service.
- Self-starter, Result-Oriented, Complex problem solving, Critical thinking, Time-Management, Business acumen, Entrepreneurial and Growth Mindset.
- Must be able to hold high stake sales conversations and negotiations with C-level executives.
- Must be able to start and close a multi-million new sales deal.
Remuneration: Annual Guaranteed Gross: NGN 3.2million
- HMO, Pension, Leave allowance, Training &, etc.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.