We are an accredited leading provider of business registration services in Nigeria, helping entrepreneurs, small and large businesses register their businesses legally, efficiently, and affordably. If you are looking to earn a good income by becoming a Compliance Associate in your state, then this is for you.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Identifying potential clients who need to register their businesses in your state
- Educating prospects on the benefits and requirements of our business registration services and how they can help them achieve their goals
- Refer entrepreneurs who need to register their businesses in Nigeria
- Conducting presentations and demonstrations of our online platform
- Negotiating contracts and closing sales
- Providing exceptional customer service and support to existing and new clients
- Collecting feedback and market intelligence and reporting to the management
- Achieving sales targets and contributing to the growth of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in field sales, preferably in business registration services or a similar industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian business environment and the legal procedures for business registration
- A high level of Professionalism, Integrity, and Customer Orientation
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Benin, Ogun, Kaduna, and Kano
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.