We are an Optometric and optical care clinic, centrally located in different parts of Nigeria, currently looking for a Smart, Experienced and well-groomed Female to work as Client Relations/Gallery Officer in our Lagos Office.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Welcome patients and clients into the clinic, get personal details from them and register them.
- Enlighten patient about our free eye check-ups and persuade them to come have their eyes checked.
- Assign new patients to doctors after registration and redirect them to the procedure room and consulting room.
- Assists patients and customers with filling out necessary forms upon registering
- Resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and provide solutions to remedy situations.
- Promptly escalate customers' complaints to the line Manager.
- Coordinate patient waiting area and ensure they see a doctor on time.
- Answer the phones promptly according to company guidelines.
- Up-sell and cross-sell services and products
- Study the company’s competitors to find new ways to improve our services.
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Ability to Sell frames,
lenses, and accessories to customers.
- Must Possess deep product knowledge of frames, lenses, and accessories.
- Assist patients in the selection of eyewear appropriate to their payment ability.
- Discuss customers’ needs, occupations, and hobbies to determine the best frames to suit lifestyles.
- Verify prescription glasses and notify patients when eyewear is ready for pick up.
- Maintain inventory of eyewear, accessories, and supplies, along with the rationale for the ordering and selling of selected eyewear products.
- Enter data of eyeglasses, lenses, contact lenses, and accessories ordered.
- Provide information on the choice of frames and accessories selected by the patient to the Cash Department.
- Contact patients regarding their materials (i.e., frames, contact lenses) which are ready for pick-up.
- Work with patients to Educate them on how to use their new eyewear.
- Assist in the establishment and/or revision of guidelines, policies, and warranties regarding the frames/ lens dispensary.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.