Client Acquisition Officer
The major role of the Client Acquisition Officer is to effectively and efficiently sell the company's products as well as actively map out zones for possible product penetration. You should have an understanding of the beverage industry as well as understand consumer behaviour.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Market the organization's products to businesses and monitor their acceptance.
- Prepare regular sales forecasts for the Head of the Sales team.
- Compile and update the list of potential leads and develop various penetration strategies.
- Maintain and track project leads as well as competition in the market environment.
- Assist in the development of promotional strategies and product sales enhancement.
- Ensure business processes run smoothly by managing all administrative tasks.
- Maintain a solid and wide network with key account partners and businesses to ensure continued business
- Provide logistics assistance for the delivery of the company's products.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND marketing or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in marketing alcoholic beverages to on-trade and off-trade businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate to obtain the desired results as well as influence decision-making.
- Practical ability to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Proficient use of Excel and all other Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Work Hours - Monday - Friday (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
- Salary - NGN150,000 - NGN180,000 monthly
- Health & Safety - Health Maintenance Plan
- Employee Benefits - Attractive
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.