Can you wear the shoes?
Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is looking
for a Change Manager
who will be responsible for creating and implementing change management
strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage, and minimize
resistance. He or she will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate
utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. The
preferred candidate would be expected to influence the increase of benefit
realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Provide coaching and training to employees at all levels.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Manage the change portfolio.
- Proven work experience as a Change Manager or in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, project management abilities, and strong analytical skills.
- A strong background with change management tools and workflows
- Membership with the Association of Change Management Professionals or related professional bodies.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management, Organisational Leadership, Project Management or relevant field.
If you are interested and qualified, kindly click on the link https://lonadek.com/career/ to apply.
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.