Technical Sales Manager
Aril Technologies Limited
The role requires technical know-how, managerial competencies, and strong executive presence as the job holder would manage top-level negotiations, and key Accounts profiles while brokering OEM partnerships for continuous business operations. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sale.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop annual sales strategy and business plan with Senior Management to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increased sales, market share, and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s growth in the Oil & Gas, Power, and Manufacturing Industries
- Ensure adherence to the sales process in order to achieve market share gains within key customers’ segment
- Develop partnerships, prospect for, and identify new business opportunities through OEMs
- Maintain contact with all clients and ensure high-level client satisfaction
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in Power and Manufacturing Sectors with at least 3-year proven experience in Managing Key Accounts
- Demonstrated experience developing Business Development Strategies
- Well-grounded understanding of the Electrical & Instrumentation value chain
- Verifiable experience leading a team/department of at least 5 – 10 people in
a corporate environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.