- Follow up with new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Solicit and source for new Clients for the company.
- Conduct market research.
- Build strategic partnerships for future business growth.
- Look at existing markets and development opportunities and identify new markets.
- Identify and study competitors and analyse their strengths and weaknesses.
- Evaluate operational efficiency.
- Make improvements in various areas in the company including departments.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports.
- Providing management with feedback.