Business Development Manager
Waziri Ecommerce Limited
Management & Business Development
Waziri is an E-commerce company looking for a Business Development Manager to create and implement marketing and sales strategies to achieve sustainable financial growth and build strong relationships with clients. This position needs a qualified candidate to help in researching and identifying new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Research and identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services, or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Promote the company’s products and services, addressing or predicting customers’ needs and strengthening relationships with customers
- Discuss and agree on promotional strategy and activities with the Sales and Digital Marketing teams
- Establish relationships with prospective customers and key contacts of target organizations nationwide and make regular field visits
- Negotiate fees with customers and ensure that all marketing and sales transactions are profitable for the Company
- Oversee the preparation of Marketing and Sales forecasts and analysis and present findings to Senior Management/the Board of Directors, as required
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and revenue forecasts
- Develop plans to implement operational changes, to improve the effectiveness of the Business Development department
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision and ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, mentoring, development, appraisal, compensation, incentive, and retention of staff
- Ensure compliance with related policies, especially KYC policy
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a Business Development Department, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX experience required
- Excellent writing and verbal communication & negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Business knowledge -Knowledge of the Business & Industry trends.
- Analytical Skills -Ability to correctly assess & interpret available data.
- Customer services -Provision of efficient, prompt & courteous services
- Supervisory skills -Ability to coordinate subordinates for the best results
- Knowledge Transfer -Impact knowledge gained on others
- Documentation -Clear, comprehensive work records
- Organization Ability -Organizes and prioritises work effectively
- High level of integrity and Good Attitude/disposition to work /customers
- Punctual to work/Timeliness
- This position is preferably open to the female gender.
Remuneration:NGN 200,000 - NGN 250,000 Monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.