A B2B sales executive is one who closes sales deals to acquire new shipping customers and serves the needs of existing shipping customers. The candidate will promote transportation services and solutions and negotiate shipping contracts, all while cultivating strong client relationships. The Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying and securing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients. This role involves actively prospecting for new clients, understanding their needs, presenting product or service solutions, and negotiating contracts The candidate will be the first person a client interacts with within our company, so you are responsible for making a positive first impression.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Identify potential clients and market segments that align with our logistics services and generate new leads through research, networking, and cold calling.
- Develop and implement strategies effectively for extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Collaborate with the operations team to create tailored logistics solutions for clients.
- Present proposals and quotations to clients, addressing their specific requirements.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly to enhance sales process and revenue.
- Meet or exceed sales targets, revenue goals, and KPIs set by the Line Managers and Management.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records including client interactions and sales forecasts to obtain information useful in preparing reports.
- Conduct client meetings, presentations, and site visits to showcase our services.
- Perform every other task as assigned by your Reporting Line
- HND/BSc in business, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as B2Bsales in a logistics or FMCG
- Experience in B2B sales or B2C Sales in a reputable company is a must.
- Candidate must have a strong client database.
- Candidate must understand the logistics/shipping business.
- Candidate must understand the sales module of B2B
- Proven track record in sales
- Must be able to identify prospects, identify prospects' challenges proffer solutions build rapport, and maintain client relationships and Retention.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools
- Candidate must possess good communication, negotiation, planning, marketing, and organization skills.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 gross monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.