We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidate must adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the sales region building relationships, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes to achieve high-performance standards.
- Make regular customer visits for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- Deal with customer grievances and follow up with the appropriate team for resolution and various customer trial analyses and support.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- Assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, and the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
Sales Growth Targets:
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, and facilitate business managers/sales heads to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Plan quarterly/annual dealer buyers meet in assigned regions to bring vibrancy and customer engagement.
- Focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solutions to their satisfaction.
- Prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for products as well as packaging.
- Manages effective communication by setting individual targets
- Prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- HND / B.Sc with minimum 4 Years of experience in Bulk Sales (B2B) Vegetable Oil Market.
- MBA / PGDBM will be an added advantage.
- Well-proficient with MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Excessive traveling is required in and around the Region.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria.
- Industry Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills, Ability to forecast
- Good Presentation Skills
- Communication and Negotiation
- Product Knowledge
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.