AREA SALES MANAGER NW & NE – FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC, APAPA
Flour Mills of Nigeria
The purpose of this job is to drive incremental sales of Fertilizers, Seeds and Chemicals within a defined geographical Area to exceed set Area targets. This is achieved through maintaining positive relationships with channel partners and Team within allocated Area
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Drive the sales of all Inputs (fertilizers, seeds, and chemicals) to exceed sales targets set for Area.
- Expand the customer base of the Area through Agro-Dealers, Sub-Dealers, Wholesalers, and Retailers recruitment.
- Increase GAIL’S business opportunity through various alternative channels e.g the stockist strategy.
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and team as a whole and developing strategies to meet set goals.
- Coaching, evaluating, and monitoring team’s performance. Also motivates his team to performance.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures to aid decision making.
- Personal managing key Agro-Dealers to ensure annual plans are in place to secure dealers’ investment in own business
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Rendition of reports at agreed intervals.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors’ activities.
The person must:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Second to none sales and persuasion skills.
- Have good time management and organizational skills.
- Pay great attention to details.
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- Degree/HND in Agriculture or related courses
MBA/MSC is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years sales experience in FMCG.
- Agri-Input Sales Experience is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.