Bakan Gizo Pharmarcy & Store Ltd
We are looking for an Accountant/Auditor to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Review bank statements and reconcile them with general ledger entries.
- Prepare daily and weekly bank reconciliation reports for subsidiaries
- Initiate online transfers, and payments and follow up with verification and approval to complete transactions.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Receive and follow up with cheques payments and deposits
- Document financial transactions by entering account information on the system application
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions and other tasks assigned by the Head of the Department
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc. in Accounting.
- The candidate must have 3 - 5 years of working experience.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience carrying out financial audits for large organisations.
- Significant experience in client management within an audit portfolio.
- Experience in audit testing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts, and disclosures.
- Skilled in data analysis and financial reporting.
- Examine and observe business procedures including stock takes, accounts, financial records, and other documentation.
- Analyse data to identify financial reporting errors, fraud, and operational business risks.
- Prepare the final audit report, including highlighting issues and problems, and making recommendations for improvements to systems and processes.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.