Our sales team is looking for a talented candidate to join us as an Account Executive. Your objective as an Account Executive is to expand and manage Talku Talku's client base while representing the company professionally. In this role, you will set annual sales goals for the company and works towards them.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Understand the solutions we proffer and the pain points of prospects.
- Set appointments and follow up on leads via regular calls, emails or in-person meetings.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets and ensure the company's goals are met.
- Partner with creative agencies and businesses to deliver our bespoke solutions.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments.
- Identify potential customers, develop strategies to draw them in, and generate new business opportunities for the company.
- Initiate contact with potential clients by creating relationships, identifying their potential needs, and qualifying their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Present product/service information to clients once you have identified their needs.
- Facilitate communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs/areas for cross-selling and upselling.
- Move solid leads through the sales funnel and arrange in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Attend networking events and trade shows to build relationships and generate leads.
- Provide creative counsel to clients either in-person or via electronic means.
- Stay up-to-date on trends and skills needed to keep our offerings relevant and enhance sales.
- Review prospect/client feedback and implement necessary changes.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
- Experience in consulting and/or client-facing fields, some of which should be in a creative role in a digital or marketing agency.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Prior work experience in Sales, Marketing or as an Account Executive.
- Superb collaboration and multitasking skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the field of expertise and willingness to keep abreast of advancements and trends
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things
- Ability to develop detailed proposals and plans
- A great listener with the ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills in communicating ideas and solutions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.