- The candidate MUST know how to drive and have a VALID license
- Must live in Lagos, In or within 30 minutes from Yaba as proximity to the place of work is important.
- Performance of daily quality and cost control checks and writing daily reports to ensure mission-critical assets in order to ensure that operations for the day are not impeded (Checklists)
- Delegating, Planning, and organising staff rotas (Vendors and Subcontractors)
- Reporting machinery breakdowns
- Interacting and negotiating with potential customers on price.
- Stock control and ordering supplies
- making sure your team meets delivery targets
- making sure you and your team meet budgeted clients per month targets
- Organising staff training
- Ensure, preventative maintenance and repairs of core operating assets as at when due based on the maintenance schedule
- Liaising with government regulatory agency officials. i.e Local Govt, Nepa, etc
- Marketing and acquisition of customers on designated Marketing day(s).
- Submission of daily checklists to relevant staff
- Ensuring that all documentation relative to people, materials, vehicles are intact and readily available to any member of the management team for audit purposes, spot checks, or analytical purposes.