Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be numerate and able to read customer orders to determine items to be picked, packaged, and distributed.
- Counts, weighs, measures, or examines packaging and contents of items for conformance to company specifications.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to the packing station or shipping department.
- Compares items packed with customer's orders and other identifying data.
- Uses a computer to enter records.
- Affixes shipment waybills to outbound packages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The person in this position needs to move about inside the distribution center to pick and pack items, this requires the employee to lift boxes and crates onto shelves to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must be 18 or over.
- Must reside in Ikeja and its environs.