As a Key Accounts Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Manage relationships with key executives in the accounts
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skill
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.