- brooding of day-old chicks of 5000, 10,000 and 150000 batch sizes
- cost-effective feed formulation for birds, swine and ruminants with basic ingredients
- management of semi-automatic battery cages in hot and weather especially in areas of disease prevention, vaccination, opérational routines and biosecurity.
- coaching, supervision, motivation and audit of unskilled attendants
-The ideal candidate Will have a BSc or HND in Animal Science, Animal Nutrition plus 5 to 10 years of actual farm management or vet consulting experience.
- The position is farm resident on the outskirts of Benin City. The incumbent will be allowed up to 5 days of absence per month for family reunification. Accommodation is provided along with a range of other benefits and bonuses. Salary is negotiable and will be set in the range 50,000 and 75,000 per month. Offer salary would depend on the experience and qualifications of the candidates.