- Head HR & Admin, Executive Director and the MD/CEO
- Providing efficient administrative support to the CEO as Executive Assistant.
- Executing HR transactional and administrative activities to provide functional support to the head of HR/Administration Department
- Provide excellent, courteous Customer Service to company employees, deploying Active Listening, making appropriate inquiries, helping to resolve issues, and deploying resourcefulness in addressing employee needs.
Core Working Relationships
- HR/Admin Team
- Commercial Team
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Accounts/Finance Team
- Management Team
- Service Providers
- Provide efficient/effective secretarial support and logistics to the CEO.
- Maintain a comprehensive/accurate filing system in respect to the CEO’s correspondence.
- Ensure smooth arrangements for CEO’s travel plans.
- Attending of operational/staff meetings and taking accurate minutes of meetings
- Liaise with Company lawyer, confirm Board of Directors meeting dates and make preparation for refreshments.
- Preparation of reports and correspondences
- Compile and monitor daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Supervise the cleaners to ensure cleanliness for all facilities, equipment, instruments i.e. the admin block, factory, toilets, machinery etc.
- Ensure efficient and effective logistics support in terms of office provision and consumables.
- Assist in supervising Guest House matters and ensure that all requests from the Guesthouses are promptly attended to.
- Assist in providing administrative support for the Admin department, and generate periodic administrative reports as required.
- Assist in liaising with service vendors and in monitoring the job contracted to them.
- Coordinate arrangements for staff travels.
- Access office mails and conducts internet research for information and data analysis when necessary.
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate filing system on Administrative matters.
- Prepare expense and cash vouchers, and ensure that the Admin. The expense and Petty Cash Priority List is updated daily; with accurate periodic submission to Finance and management.
- Assist with prompt payment of all utility bills i.e. PHCH, Telephone, and LAWMA etc.
- Assist with keeping track of all routine vehicle reports, Diesel Generator reports and timely servicing and maintenance, purchase of parts, for company’s official and status vehicle.
- Undertake additional tasks or projects as assigned by the Head of Department, or authorized officers.
- Assist with compilation and submission of the monthly expatriate returns to the Nigerian Immigration Service.
Key Job Attributes
- Digitally savvy
- Powerpoint presentation proficiency
- Strong organization skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Results-driven with the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, written and listening)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team Spirit
- Knowledge of flight and hotel booking/reservation
- Knowledge of People Management
- Proven knowledge of Office procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge of ERP Usage
Education & Experience
- A first degree in Social Sciences or Arts
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Candidate must be a female.