- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Filtering and prioritizing client visits or phone calls, and communicate on behalf of the executive they support.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
JOB DEADLINE: 7th October, 2021