- Managing variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing calendar of appointments; completing expense reports, communications with government agencies, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging travel plans, itineraries and agenda and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates the CEO's schedule.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handles and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- ·Manages all critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- First Degree in Economics, Finance or any related disciple with 4-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of financial modelling and proposal writing.
- Business acumen skill.
- A good command of English Language with mastery in report writing.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Well articulate with good communication skills.