- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Designing and promoting visual content for our various social media platforms and monitoring engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Managing and growing brand presence on various social media platforms.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Editing and proofreading written pieces before publication.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Updating our websites, landing pages and social media pages with new graphics and video content as needed.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- University degree or similar.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere Pro and/or CorelDraw.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Copy-writing skills with hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (specifically WordPress)
- Experience with social media management and SEO is a plus.