Customer Service Representative
SHADE INTERNATIONAL GAMING LIMITED
Customer Service & Support
A smart ,modern and tech/social media savvy,the Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison, provide product information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer might face with accuracy and efficiency.The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers, patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Handle customer inquiries, answering any questions and queries in person, over the phone, or online.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generate new customer leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Accurately listen to, record, and respond to customer communications.
- Communicate in a friendly and professional manner with customers and internal departments.
- Upsell products or services as appropriate.
- Provide support and comprehensive product/service information to customers.
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in a related field.
- Proficiency in English.
- 1 - 2 years of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.