A new technology company that wants to make the world a better place seeks customer service rockstar! The job involves replying to customer support queries via email, live chat, and social media channels and manage team and customer support strategy. All communication is done in English. A critical part of the job is maintaining high levels (95%+) of customer satisfaction. To achieve that, the Customer Support Advocate needs to be a positive, helpful, and empathetic person, and be able to keep cool under pressure. Daily tasks include providing valuable replies to client questions, quick problem-solving, and analytical thinking to resolve requests.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Answer customers’ questions through multiple channels
- Educate customers on how to use products and assist them in troubleshooting issues
- Help clients select the appropriate product and walk them through the checkout process
- Actively control customers’ experience by aiming to exceed their expectations
- Treat each customer with respect & professionalism
- Proactively look for solutions to problems & propose improvements
- Continue to develop personally to improve work skills & add extra value to the team
- Manage the team and strategy to improve user satisfaction.
- 2 years of Customer Support experience
- High English level and mother tongue.
- Ability to solve technical issues with customers.
- Experience with Zendesk or Intercom
- Sales experience. Convert customers into paying customers
- American/British accent
- Worked at a software solution company.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.