1. Welcome and attend to visitors and customers
2. Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
3. Develop a rapport with customers
4. Learn and understand Alex Reid West Africa product offering.
5. Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, databases and company in-house financial system for processing orders, record keeping
6. Monitor company email account(s), and respond to queries within defined time
7. Assist with the dissemination of information e.g. updating ARWA Website and relevant social media pages, preparing and sending out SMS to customers
8. Process sales orders that reach the company
9. Maintain customer records i.e. contact details, and update customer database in a timely manner
10. Manage / disseminate information or correspondence between the sales team and their clients
11. Keep track of daily, weekly and monthly sales, and submit reports and relevant documentation as required
12. Assisting with marketing/sales activities, including responding to information requests from customers and assisting with the co-ordination of events and conferences.
13. Carry out other duties assigned by management team, and always maintain confidentiality