- Make / Receive calls and send emails, receive emails, attend to customer’s enquiries, Log customer’s complaints, feedback, enquiries or any other customer information on the database.
- Issuing ticketing number for each enquiry, complaint, suggestion of order which receive through mail, text msg etc. and follow-up based on ticketing number.
- Supervise daily operations of the CS team
- Respond timely and adequately to incoming communication and requests from customers on all available platforms.
- Handle customer objections swiftly and appropriately ensuring maximum retention at all times.
- Provide a high level of personalized customer service experience.
- Liaising with all units to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sorting and distributing incoming client requests
- Keep in touch with clients.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Power BI
- Assist the sales team to achieve or exceed monthly sales revenue targets
Salary: NGN 150-200k