The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Greet and attend to customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing, discounts, terms and conditions etc)
- Answer phone lines promptly and professionally and monitor the emails for the Service Centre.
- Arrange relevant collections, transit routes and deliveries and proactively maintain a high level of Customer care across all bookings.
- Input event tracking for all bookings and in-transit consignments taken.
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviors that represents POINTOUT COURIER business values
- Request and enter all POD's from relevant agents and provide the Customer with updates on all exceptions or issues.
- Meet KPI targets daily.
- Report all discrepancies to MD
- Provide quotes when requested to the relevant Customer.
- Provide Customers with regular updates on the status of their shipments/bookings as and when required.
- Work with suppliers (agents) to deliver a seamless, high quality Customer Experience.
- Ensure the quality of information available to Customers through the web-based booking system is of a high standard and accurate.
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by DIRECTORS
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
Candidate-: Young experienced female , residing in Agege, Iyana Ipaja and Egeda environs of Lagos -state.
Skills & Qualification
- OND qualification in social sciences
- Excellent communication skill
- Computer literate - Ms word & Excel
- Previous experience in similar role