- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to respond to phone calls, dms and deal with customer complaints or enquiries including Weekends
- Strong use of social media especially (Instagram and WhatsApp )and photo editing apps(canva).Able to create captions and content daily (minimum of 2) to drive engagement on the page
- Create and maintain a proactive relationship with our clients.
- Work proactively to determine and propose our marketing needs.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor, measure and manage our brand equity/strength.
- Champion/drive initiatives that support the delivery of the brand promise.
- Grow brand revenue by meeting the set target.
- Respond to DMs, emails, WhatsApp messages as regards enquiries and complaints.
- Vendor engagement and management
- Work with the COO in creating an overall Marketing Strategy for the business; creating presentations as well as writing proposals and customer engagement strategies.
- Responsible for staying informed on activities that are being performed on our accounts and ensure ALL important documentation/deliverables align with the overall strategy
- Prepare weekly reports and month-end overviews of our current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future business development.
- Fill customer service call records.
- Must be able to use excel and word very well.
- Must live on the island.
- Must read and write properly.