The COO will provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization. They will bring operational, managerial, and administrative procedures, reporting structures, and operational controls to the company. The COO will effectively communicate and foster growth among the executive team and all employees.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing, and building a world-class, industry-leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective by working closely with the CFO, CEO, and other key executive team members.
- Partner with the CFO to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting, and controls.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance, and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other c-level executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees and executive leadership team members.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
- Work with the CEO and CFO in the capital raise process, participate in the company’s road shows. Meet, interact and present information effectively to potential investors and private equity firms.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Must have worked as COO or CEO in a telecommunications company or organization within or above the size and structure of 9mobile Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria, Glo Nigeria, Pinnacle, Vodafone, etc.
- Must be an Indian National.