Jobberman Nigeria is recruiting a Chief Of Staff who will ensure that the administrative, financial and operational activities are run smoothly. Also, you support the Chief Executive Officer and Management team regarding the day-to-day operations and ensure that you maximize productivity through more efficient practices
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead strategic planning processes across Jobberman Nigeria
- Work with the management team to deliver, communicate and monitor progress towards the goals of the company.
- Plan, coordinate, and keep contents of meetings focused
- Provide tactical support to implement ideas
- Channel incoming correspondence directed to the Chief Executive Officer to appropriate personnel for action or information.
- Reading, researching, and responding to correspondence and requests.
- Provide assistance by attending meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from ideation to implementation.
- Streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments.
- Provide the Chief Executive Officer and other executives with insights and analysis of the organization's operations.
- Manage the Chief Executive’s schedule, including scheduling meetings and planning travels
- Collaborate with executive members to determine and prioritize business strategies.
- Monitor the flow of multi-platform communications
- Aid in and ultimate ensure the timely completion of creative projects
- Respond to inquiries on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer
- Provide support and oversight for special operations and initiatives
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.