- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Sourcing as well as analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Responsible for project planning, management, and execution.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Experience in marketing, advertising, and promotion industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Manager or similar role.
- Proven project management experience and knowledge.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- APCON membership.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 - 7 years
Package: Salary + Commission