This position is primarily responsible for the financial success of the company through strategic development, planning and execution of business and marketing strategies. This position requires an ambitious and energetic person with a desire to work in a start-up environment and possess a strong desire to play a critical role in our success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
Essential Job Functions:
- Developing growth strategies focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Promoting the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare business contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Engage in direct sales activities, including but not limited to office visits, conference exhibitions, dinner meetings, etc.
- Keeping records of sales and revenue
- Analyzing trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Supporting team members
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel
- Proven work experience as a business development manager, sales executive or in a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support
- Sales experience in health care
- Ability to work with minimal or no guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to interact effectively with patients who range from healthy to critically ill; compassionate.
- The candidate must be flexible, self-motivated, and results-oriented, with the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Realistic – able to deal with practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
- Good Documentation and analyzing skills
- Good knowledge of Health Regulations, Creating and maintaining a Safe & Effective Environment.