- Phone Management
- Scheduling and maintaining communication with the office staff.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls &Take down messages.
- Filing and organising HR documents
- Sorting general office emails and giving prompt responses or forwarding to the appropriate person to respond.
- Developing and updating relevant spreadsheets for data collected
- Data entry into software, Invoicing and billing, assisting with payroll functions, and other duties assigned.
- Take record and order office equipment and supplies
- The applicant must be able to pass a background check.
- OND or other Qualifications
- Must have an accounting background
- Must reside around Lekki/Ajah/Sangotedo Axis only
- The prospective candidate must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills
- Applicant must have excellent computer skills
- Good customer service/ Positive Attitude
- The applicant must be proactive with the ability to take initiative
- Must have experience dealing with Invoicing, Billing, etc
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs, Excel, Microsoft word, etc.
- The Applicant must have the ability to work full time.
Salary Range: between NGN 40,000 - 50,000