- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
- OND in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 1year minimum
Location: Gbagada Phase1, Lagos
Salary: NGN50,000 - NGN 60,000