To support the Executive Chairman in running the organisation and particularly:
● Play a leading role in compiling company budget and growth strategy.
● Execute strategies to optimize company and asset growth.
● Ensure expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
● Create strategies to challenge theft and stock losses, and implementing initiatives to reduce company costs.
● Create financial reports.
● Manage money handling, accounting and bank processes.
● Drive employees and lead performance reviews, to ensure an engaged and skilled workforce.
● Initiate better business practices.
● Support the development of long-term organizational strategy.
● Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
● Align departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
● Assess market trends and competitors.
● Identify threats and opportunities.
● Present findings, projections and recommend actions.
● Plan, implement and manage proposed recommendations and projects.
● Monitor and report on projects.
● Support and guide senior executive decision-making processes.
● A Second Class Upper Bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering plus a professional qualification in Accounting or a related Business field.
● 3+ years experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
● Proven ability to manage budgets in a similar role.
● Proficient operational and financial acumen.
● Strong ethical leadership abilities.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong people skills.
● Outstanding organizational skills.