The Retail Operations Coordinator's role is to take care of all styles and alternative outlets in order to optimize value derivable from each outlet for the business. The role is to ensure that the stocks are logically dispatched to different outlets based on performance and expected growth patterns for the outlets
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Enable a seamless replenishment cycle through the proper monitoring of outlets' stock and sales performance.
- Working in conjunction with the Outlet Teams to determine the optimum product mix for each outlet in the coverage area based on understanding the needs of the local customer base.
- Accountable for ensuring that all outlets restocking is on time and In full. Follow through with Managing Director and Outlet coordinators (and their teams) to make all necessary inputs.
- Review stock orders from manufacturers with the MD to ensure the availability of prime stock to drive value for the business
- To understand and then communicate effectively to the team daily, weekly, and monthly business targets, clearly identifying what this means in terms of sales, profitability, and costs.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement via daily quality conversations with your Customers (Outlets Coordinators and outlet teams)
- Maintain regular information flow and communication on delivery and dispatch updates.
- Give up-to-date report to MD on all outlet and stock performance to give an overview on value drivers
- Monitor stock inventory at the office and outlet end.
- Give feedback on outstanding issues, returns and complaints, Business updates, and new product information.
- Maintain process flows and logs for all processes to enable improvement where gaps are observed.
- Challenge customers (Outlets) for efficient day-to-day order status (breakdown of stock quantity, sizes, and accepted parameters).
- Create a process to capture all Customer complaints and returns/replacements
- Actively support Outlets to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets to contribute to the overall delivery to the company
- To complete any other tasks that may be requested as and when required, depending on the changing needs of the business.
- To understand and communicate effectively company goals and outlets priorities.
- Looking at ways of developing opportunities to increase sales, harnessing ideas from the team, and being aware of the local competition.
Minimum of 3 - 5 years of work experience in a fashion/retail company
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate and inspire teams (customers, outlets, and head office)
- Retail or service
- Good standard of numeracy
- Has the drive to achieve
- Calm demeanor and mature outlook
- Planning and organisation
- Passionate about quality products
- Likes to be part of a team
- Sales/target driven,
- Desire to achieve success
Location: Central Mainland/Island
Remuneration: NGN 100.000 - 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.